Wandering



Dear Faithful Follower of On Life, Love and Accidental Adventures:

The sea sparkles like an emerald in the blistering summer sun, while the infrequent breeze gently rustles palm fronds.  The cicadas drone.  The days shuffle along slowly, if they too are weighed down by the heat and humidity.  Hammocks swing lazily. 

Summer has arrived, which means it is time for me to wander restlessly in search of life, love and accidental adventures.

I will be traveling for the next few weeks, but when I return, I hoped to have a suitcase full of stories to share.

In the meantime, I hope you will find these links to some of my favorite past blog posts pleasantly diverting:




And when you have finished reading past posts, I hope you will visit my other blog Titillating Tidbits About the Life and Times of Marie Antoinette.

Or my best friend's blog, Madly Europe.

Wishing you pleasant summer breezes and tangy lemonade!

Leah Marie Brown

Comments

Rowenna said…
Safe travels--as safe as adventures can truly be, anyway! Bon Voyage!
Merci Rowenna! I am so glad you visit my blog. All the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheri Herouard ~ La Vie Parisienne

Have Plot, Will Travel

Creepy Château de Chaumont & Catherine's Shady Squad