If you are a regular reader of my blog, you are well aware of my ardent belief in the power of serendipity. In Serendipity and the Boob Tree I wrote about my unexpected encounter with Marie Antoinette’s tumor-riddled tree. In Serendipity in a Prison I told you about a chance encounter I had in a chateau prison deep in the heart of the Loire Valley. Today, I would like to tell you about a frighteningly-fabulous serendipitous encounter. Five years ago, I read about an event that occurred during the French Revolution which captured my imagination. At the height of the Reign of Terror, the bloodiest period of the revolution, a black hearted official came up with a new and thoroughly dishonorable way of executing enemies of the Republic. Jean-Baptiste Carrier, an especially cruel member of the new government, gave the order to have 90 prisoners placed on a flat-bottomed barge, taken to the middle of the Loire River, and drowned. Thousands of people, most of them innocent of any real c...
Comments
Call Girls Sector 15
Lemon Tree Escorts Service
Rassian Escorts Service
Katihar Call Girls Photos
Rassian Escorts Service
Cal Girls Manesar
Escorts Service Sector 59
Call Girl Manesar
Call Girls In Noida
Call Girls Sushant Lok
Call Girls Palam Vihar
CAll Girls Huda Metro
Call Girls Phase 1
Call Girls phase 2
Call Girls phase 3
Call Girls In manesar
Imt Manesar Escorts Service
Call Girls Bhiwadi
Call Girls Faridabad
Call Girls Subhas Chowk
Russian Call Girls Gurugram
Call Girls Gurugram
Call Girls Aerocity
Call Girls In Gurugram
Call Girls Noida
Call Girls Dwarka Delhi
Call Girls In Gurugram
Call Girls Noida
Call Girls Dwarka Delhi
Call Girls Faridabad
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls Gurugram
Call Girls Aerocity
Call Girls Surajkund
Indian Escorts Service
Call Girls Leisure Valley
Prostitute Call Girls Aerocity
Call Girls Dwarka Delhi
Call Girls Faridabad
Prostitute Call girls Gurgaon
Call Girls Mahipalpur
Call Girls In noida
Call Girls In Surajkund
Russian Call Girls Gurugram