30-Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 8, Technology



The challenge today was to take a photograph of something that represented technology.  Since today (Tuesday) was my day to stay home and catch up on cleaning, cooking, and baking (The Triad of a Domestic Goddess' Existence), this proved to be a true challenge for me.  I got to thinking about all of the remarkable inventions that have been created in the last 100, 50, 25, and even 10 years and I wasn't sure what to photograph.  Ultimately, I opted for the vacuum cleaner.

Thank you Gods of Technology. Without you, and your wonderfully divine gift of vacuum cleaners, I would have to wear my heels to go to lunch or shopping. Instead, I get to wear them to clean my floors. Ah, bliss.  I truly am a blessed housewife, aren't I?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheri Herouard ~ La Vie Parisienne

Have Plot, Will Travel

Creepy Château de Chaumont & Catherine's Shady Squad